Sunday, April 3, 2011

You Stubborn Pigeon Family Guy

TANGO IN MY SOLITUDE!





MI SOLEDAD TANGO IN!
- Why
left your smile, your warm smile, your ardent song? Why
stuck in my circles, the Tango, the fig tree and the old door?
-
the sun that lights in the evening, flash between the old flowers emotion
As that feeling of love between the chords of my bandoneon.
-
Can not you see my life strange, empty afternoons tanned in love?
Can not you see I have no words for the grief of my heart?
-
The deserted house is cold and no one entertains me, because you're not,
and sick absence and melancholy, I write poems to your fulfillment!
-
Perhaps you back one day, that way the weather cleared, Tangos
Perhaps among blue melody, singing happy love reborn.
-
And you will be again the miracle, which never ever ever forgot,
And my mates will be bitter, warm both dreamed Tango.
-
songs will fill my soul, you'll be the quiet that I missed both
And your guitar sing with passion, and hopes hanging in the old wall!
- HEALER
TANGO.

0 comments:

Post a Comment