Friday, April 29, 2011

Breast Tenderness Pms Vs Pregnant

Analysis of an old post and "juerte" statements

say that artists do not apologize, and although I am not an artist, I'm not going to ask apologies for not writing something "pseudo" interesting in recent times or, rather, for not writing.
I speak first Instead of the last entry of 2010 in which I am grateful to "one" person ("she" is like God "is one that is") and I must confess that I gave a little something, a something. Perhaps a certain nostalgia, a question: What will ...? What is? Anyway, as the saying goes: "Let the dead bury their dead." I know I have to bury the mine and stay there, since they are only memories.
That was the analysis of the old entry.
However, in terms of "juerte" statements, I have spent some females - not many, who otherwise have to have serious eye problems, I have made strong statements about their marital status and current view of life, of which one of them, to get my disinterest ........ (Hard to explain), the other strong statement I made a school friend in a conversation on Messenger I wrote that I was something like his ex ........ partner (the ellipsis imply that, ellipsis), I never knew, no one notice, and the last strong statement made yesterday morning, the girl in the bakery that I have on the way to the Civil Registry and who I ... . say that lifted my spirits with their kind words and then point out, after telling him to be patient with me, she would have all the patience.
I confess, it is rare for me these things happen. And as we have noticed, have been "juerte" statements that I have had to face.
Although I'm seriously considering going over to the Civil Registry and go to buy a cupcake on the way back ..... and for no more talking for a while.

0 comments:

Post a Comment