Monday, March 21, 2011

Touch Thumbs To Pinkies

supposedly "working"

's three in the afternoon with almost thirty-five minutes and here I am .... supposedly "working".
The truth is that today there is not much to do, or rather, everything that could be done now I did at the weekend.
Well, like many previous post ... "To talk about." And this blog is not thematic, but still, it seems that the theme of this blog is not having to talk about and always end up talking about something.
A's see. Installed Office 2010 and although broadly does not seem very different from 2007, yes indeed it is, and although the first day cost me to get used, not to say that nostalgia gave me leave Office 2007, especially as I had trouble learning to use the "tape" options "?.
The other news" computina "I can tell you is that I installed Internet Explorer 9. What I can say is good compared to its earlier versions, but I still prefer Google Chrome. Are "almost" the same, but Chrome is faster no doubt.
do more talking. Ah! of course, for those who are not here, I can tell autumn arrived today; however, still hot, very hot. We sincerely appreciate a couple of days really ugly and I hope it rains.
Also, for those who are not from Chile, I can tell already passed the risk of tsunami. However, I realize that I'm a bit "paranoid"? with all this shaking and tsunamis. On Wednesday of last week I was in Valparaiso (Chile), near the sea when it was the tremor of 5.3 on the Richter scale and gave me all the nonsense and I escaped. That same day, at about 10 pm, was in a restaurant in ViƱa del Mar (Chile) who was on the third floor when suddenly starts to shake and moving around, if it was in a meeting, I grabbed my stuff and what Marti "" McFly? said, "I stay here no more, send me mail things." I confess that I have no fear to tremors and earthquakes, because somehow, here in Chile, are better educated about earthquakes, but ..... TSUNAMI are really something new and truly frightening to me for the damage they produce and the inability of people to escape them when there is sufficient diligence by the authorities to warn people of the possible occurrence of such phenomena.
And things are already three and fifty-nine minutes and I'd better put to "work." The point is I do not know how .... I have everything done.

0 comments:

Post a Comment