Friday, March 11, 2011

Iit Chemistry By O.p Agarval

The reasons of "crazy shit"

vaaarios months ago I got some videos of "mad dog," and some comments to that post saying something like, "What's wrong with this woman? Are you crazy or is it really so?
Well, I tell them that while waiting for the wave, that is, while I hope that the tsunami of course (it seems that it did not) I started watching videos on Youtube, and not wanting to know how I did not wanting appeared out of nowhere , the much loved and appreciated "Crazy shit." Krajina a bit more and found the woman behind the character giving an interview and explaining how it was everything.
Then I leave the interview to "crazy shit", so that @ s you ever wondered why this woman was behaving that way to obtain a satisfaction to their questions.

0 comments:

Post a Comment