Tuesday, January 4, 2011

How To Get Clean White Leather

Being a woman presents The Third Chimpanzee: My book

a long time ago I have been talking about a book I would post I do not remember if I talked a lot about that here, but I know At least I have spoken. Well, the thing is that last December 28, 2010 print out my book on "Systems of private dispute settlement. The legal framework of the FTA between Chile and the United States" and on Friday December 31 when I got home I found with a parcel which had as referring to "the editorial Librotecnia.

To summarize a bit, I tell them that the package came 6 books that are freely available to me, apart from 200 copies were printed for sale. Of these 6 books I was one and I've given one to each teacher (2 teachers) who helped me, either by correcting a few things or with the Prologue. Also I want to tell which of the three books that I have left, I asked for 2, or yes I give, so I will be only one to have.
Aaah! Also tell them that morning on January 5 will be selling my book and will be able to view and purchase on the website of the publisher (www.librotecnia.cl).
But maybe - maybe not, "wonder what is the damn book.

Well, the said work with its emphasis on systems of international commercial dispute resolution that can be applied between individuals, both Chileans and Americans, that product commercial negotiations between the two countries are subject to the legal framework of the Free Trade Agreement between Chile and the United States.
For such purposes, an analysis on private dispute settlement under the regulatory framework of the Chile-United States, as well as Chilean and American institutions engaged in international commercial disputes between private parties, without neglecting the way of implementing the decisions of those entities, both in the territory of Chile and the United States. Ending with a brief analysis of the executive value alternative means of resolving disputes between the different private arbitration.
Personally, I think it's a nice achievement and what I find most "ironic" are the first pages, where it says: "All rights reserved. Reproduction in whole or in part, by any medium physical or electronic, including cover design. Buying a book photocopying is illegal and is punishable by law ") ... So guys, no go hacking things (I spent far side of the authors)

0 comments:

Post a Comment