Wednesday, February 2, 2011

South Park With English Subtitles

Music: Part 1 (I hope)

Since Saturday night I wanted to start up this material, but that day was very tired and had no energy to transfer the photos from the camera the computer and edit some video.
I tell them that I shot these videos of Isla Negra (Chile). This is a space in the middle of nature near the museum house of Pablo Neruda. Interestingly the environment has been created around this museum, and apart from having music in rotation in most of the day, has mounted a small craft fair and trade all around the figure of the Chilean poet.
The truth is I do not know how to call this group, but was very good and live-bearing in mind that it was an open space without a large gain- sounded excellent.

0 comments:

Post a Comment